Monday, April 23, 2007

Peer Pressure


I've always been good about going my own way when it came to peer pressure, but I've given in on the Rise and Shine photo. What a way to be inducted into blogging. So here's me and I've got a horrible migrane to boot, the flash nearly caused me to have a seizure.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but not as good as I wish it were. So true about so many things in my life. I should be happy how things are, but again, I'm here to invoke change in my life.

I've stuck with my treadmill (all but Sunday) and I absolutely can not believe that I did it on a Saturday. I'm struggling with today, due to the headache, but I'm trying to come around. The first step is to get away from the PC. So I'm off for now, but to the Daughter of Opinion here I am. Thanks, I think.....