Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I should be proud...

Whenever we are in a situation where my man is a part of the center of attention I should be proud, but I'm not. Proud is not the feeling I would describe - it's actually horny. For some reason I get really turned on when my man is doing something entertaining, or whatever. Like this week, we are helping out in Vacation Bible School at our church. It's a nightly get together and the kids make crafts, learn a lesson and sing. Our theme is based on a Ranch so there are cowboy hats, boots, horses, hay, etc.

Tonite as part of the introduction, my man was a puppet named Fast Freddie. He's a cranky old fart of a puppet, but he is really funny and the kids go nuts for Freddie. So what I'm saying is that what turns me on is to see my man with his hand up the ass of an old guy - no not really.

Perhaps it is the fact that he is entertaining the kids, or that he is the most popular character there. I don't know, maybe it is why people go crazy for celebrities - when he is showing off I am getting hot and bothered. And at church no less - all I can think of is WHEN IS THIS THING GOING TO END SO WE CAN GET HOME!!?? Well, God can't get too mad, he made me this way...

No, proud is definately not the word I'm looking for here, but I do love it when he performs!! Double entendre intended!!