Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Self Love Day!


Here’s how the whole thing works:
1.) You’re gonna grab yourself a banner. If you don’t like the one I’ve used in this post, you can find another one here.
2.) You’re gonna post that banner and then tell us all something that you really like love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of our program).
3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.
4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog!
I generally think I'm pretty full of awesome, but I usually am not quite sure that other people feel that way. This year, something that I love about me is that I have spent more time focusing on helping other people. I've allocated more time and commitment to volunteering for things that I feel are truly important. I've made a difference to people who were hurting and I think that is really important! I also love that I am sharing this with my kids and hopefully instilling in them a desire to be more than just someone taking up space on the planet.
And since my Hunk doesn't blog anymore, I'll tell you something I love about him - uhhhhm, well, it's really hard to pick ONE thing, but I just love that he LOVES me, and I mean that in a way that he loves me and takes a genuine interest in things that I love. We have our own separate 'stuff', but we still do a lot together and when I like something he finds something about it that he can enjoy right along with me. Yeah, and he has AWESOME hands that soothe me and can make me scream. Ok, that was two, but still.......
LOVE YOU ALL!