Monday, July 16, 2007

Bloggin'

I'm getting really bad at the blogging thing. I've not updated near enough and my head seems to be empty of what to blog about. I don't want to MOMMY BLOG because quite frankly I read other blogs to escape what surrounds me. I love what surrounds me, but I enjoy leaving here to read what surrounds other people as well.

I'm actually going to meet up with another blogger next week and I could not be more thrilled. I'm a little nervous though because I'm meeting with quite an expert blogger. Perhaps I can glean from the mastery!! But really what makes me nervous is that I've no idea who this person truly is and vice versa. I guess I'm feeling what someone would feel about to go on a blind date and it is really weird. It is exciting and unknown and the anticipation is killing me. What I know of this person has got to be a scratch of the surface.

I read so many blogs of people who meet and have a great time. I've had visions of attending Tequila Con or a Blogger Meet, but this just dropped in and I'll take it! It is certainly a new realm for me and my husband thinks I'm crazy (but that is nothing new!). It is amazing how technology has connected our world and how quickly the length from coast to coast can shrink. The deep south bible belt is about to meet the far northwest. This meeting brought to you by the internet invention of AL GORE!! ;)