Thursday, July 26, 2007

I MUST know...

I read the end of Harry Potter - without reading the book. But that's how I roll, I don't like not knowing what is going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I will read the book and I appreciate the creative mind that wrote it. But I now KNOW and am happy!! I'll get to it after my kids finish it.

So, yesterday, I did NOT know what was going to happen. I decided to meet DAVE. I don't know him, never have seen him and the only thing I had to go on was that he thinks he is the center of the freakin' universe.

I tried not to form a vision of how I thought Dave would be, but it was hard, because I read his blog and it is so... well, so Daveish.

I was surprised when we met because he is SO Daveish, yet SO MUCH MORE. I won't throw him under the bus and ruin the OmniDave impression that he has built up over the years because he is frankly FANTASTIC. But I did find some pleasantly welcomed surprises and in general an all around cool person.

I was honored to be the one to hose him off of the World of Coke representative that he was beating senseless with a baseball bat because - THERE WAS NO COKE WITH LIME.

OH YEAH - and I now have a Dave Number of 2 - na na na boo boo!! I wish I could be a #1, but I think Kevin may be a little uncomfortable with that...But who knows, maybe next time! Just Kidding Kevin!!