Friday, September 7, 2007

Piggies

I want to touch it, I want to play with it, I want to rub my fingers across it, I want to hold it in my hand...

I'm talking about the new IPod ITouch, get your mind out of the gutter!!

It's an IPhone for someone like me who doesn't need an IPhone. I'm not a mac whore or anything close to it, but this thing looks super cool and I think I need one. Of course, I think I'll not rush out and get the first batch and see if they do a crafty little price drop like the IPhone. I doubt it, but no big rush. Which is odd for me because I'm generally very impatient once I decide I want something, I must get it right away for fear that there won't be any left. So ITouch you are on my list. It's the Wi-Fi abilities that get me since when I'm at a hotel I don't generally need my entire laptop, I just need to check email. It would be fantastic to be able to do just that with my IPod. Genius I tell you!! As if someone were reading my mind!!

I'm trying to get ready to leave for San Francisco for an entire week. I can't wait, but there's much work to be done before I go. Today I am sewing little piggies onto red shirts. Ugly little piggies they are, but I just do what I'm told. I do think that I must have some BBQ for lunch now.