Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreamy

I had a dream about my blog last night. I logged on and had 7o comments - not sure which post it was, but 70!! BUT then I was upset in my dream that I had so many comments and that I had no time to repond to them. I don't know if it is wishful thinking or thankfulness that I have very few visitors. Either way the dream went downhill from there.

At some point Kevin and I were on a trip and we had to sleep in a drawer. Yes, a drawer (thank you Jerry Seinfeld). While in the drawer we could not figure out a good position to get it on due to the drawer being full of spoons and cramped, after all it is a DRAWER. There, I said it all out loud. Now, please feel free to tell me what you think my subconscious problem is.

My first thought is that our bed is too small? No, we have a king.

I want to spoon with Kevin? No, he's way too hot for that (body heat, not deliciousness, but yet he is very delicious)

I want a vacation? YES, absolutely, but I don't think that is the root here, I'm leaving for San Fran in a week.

I need to get laid? Well, that currently is not a problem for me.

I want new furniture? MAYBE, I want new furniture, but if I get new furniture then things will probably get ugly between me and Kevin because a) he hates to spend money. b) he hates to spend money. c) he hates to spend money. d) all of the above.

The spoon drawer is empty and I wish someone would wash the dishes? NO, Kevin did the dishes.

I'm at a loss, but it is most likely that I just watch too much TV, is that possible??