Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rectified

So, things have been rectified, to a degree.

I'm not angry at anyone, but I'm still just deflated as to why it is that a male lacks the ability to figure it out sometimes. NO, I don't expect you to read my mind, but if I spend any amount of time with you I have come to the conclusion that you are not an idiot. In fact, I probably find you as a superior type of person loaded with common sense - otherwise, I would not waste my time on you. The thing I hate the most is when a person lacks the ability to anticipate and diffuse. Whatevs... All is not lost and hopefully next time he will be equipped with the human reaction instead of the fucked up asstard male response. Of course, if there is a next time I'll likely roast him and feed him to the cats, so let's hope for the best.

In medical news we found our 6 year old to have the need for a Mastoidectomy. This is the removal of portions of bones from the middle ear due to negative ear pressure and the fact that her ear drum is being sucked inside her head. OUCH, it sounds painful yet she has never once complained of ANY ear pain or problem. We went in based on pediatrician findings and it is much worse than expected. We are getting a second opinion before opting for this surgery as she will have to be generally anesthetized (a.k.a. mommy loses her mind). I need to stop reading about this stuff online until I know for sure because it is stressing me out completely. While this was in the past a pretty routine treatment (before antibiotics) it still freaks me out to no end. I'll be curled up in the corner chewing on my hair if she has to go under.

I'm off to an art exhibit. While others I know travel to foreign countries to visit cultural museums (multiples in one day), I have the artist right here in my own home. My oldest has her own masterpiece featured in the Administration Building in DOWNTOWN smallville. An exhibit for exceptional young artists. I haven't seen the piece as of yet, but I'm told by the artist that it is "Hamburger Bliss". Photos to follow, I'm certain.....