Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pee

What do you do when a really good friend tells you something and it causes you to never want to visit her again? And it has nothing to do with her.

It's him (but that's usually the case - sorry guys...). So, we are just chatting and having some quality girl time when it somehow gets around to talking about our men and that's when I find out this interesting tidbit. Her man is OBSESSED with peeing outside. Maybe it's territorial, maybe it's a love for the outdoors, who knows. Every chance the man gets he pees in the backyard. EVERY CHANCE. Meaning almost daily. At first I found this funny, but then I started to think about it. GaaROoSS!

The thought of my kids playing in that yard is disturbing, but worse than that is the thought that there is no soap or sink in that backyard - meaning I don't want to touch their doorknobs!! EEEwwwww!! Then, does he go in the house and wash his hands, or is this an all natural experience and he goes on about his business. Is the whole.house.contaminated.????

I'm a germ freak, clearly, but this is beyond my comprehension. So how much longer can I keep putting them off for that dinner invitation?