Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FAKE!!


Here's a picture of my awesome Mother's Day gift. A new outfit for my iPhone...... Yet the picture sucks because the iPhone camera sucks. Those are lovely little polka dots in fabulous colors and scattered in are monkey faces. TOO CUTE. My second favorite choice was a skin for the phone which has multicolored Skulls all over it. TOO COOL.


I had a meeting yesterday with a sales person. A sales person that I don't particularly care for, nonetheless, the product is something I need. I tried to NO end to get this taken care of via email. I'm very specific about what I want and I am unwavering on the price. Still, this salesperson would only meet face to face. I offered 30 minutes of my time to which 28 minutes were spent with her talking about her personal life - as if I care. I don't. I won't. She also asked me about my husband and seemed all smug with herself that she could ask me if he is still in his same line of work (as if she even knows him). She then proceeds to tell me all about how she knows someone who does the same thing and blah, blah, blah. FAKE, fake, fake, fake. She doesn't know him, doesn't care about him and I know it. Such a fake display of trying to make a connection with me. The comment just came out of no where, a horrible delivery and it was not even close to sincerity. UGH. Better yet, it wasted the time I needed to get this deal done.

At the end of 30 minutes I simply stood up and told her that my time was up and I had to leave. We got no where on the deal, she did not commit to any pricing or features and yet the bitch had the nerve to ask me to sign a contract with no price listed. blink. blink. blink. Are you f-ing out of your mind?? Do I really look that stupid? Have I given the impression of myself that I'm available for anyone to f*#k me over? I have been dealing with this asstard for 2 years and she has ever so innocently tried to overcharge me on every occasion. I have called her on EACH AND EVERY SINGLE offense and gotten the prices corrected. I'm so sick of this stupid load of crap. The best part is that she is the only rep I can deal with in this area so I don't have the luxury of just requesting another rep. Damn. So, NO, you stupid, stupid, bitch I will not "just sign it here and we will work out details later". Give me some credit for having even an ounce of a coherent thought.

I did not sign anything and now I'm going to have to waste more minutes of my life to finish this deal. Go ahead and hate me for stereotyping, but I honestly hate salespeople. If there is one thing that I hate it is FAKE and there are very few salespeople that I have ever met that are not fake pieholes trying to screw me over. I know there are some good people out there, I just haven't met you.