Friday, June 6, 2008

Crazy-Chicago

I'm not crazy, I'm still getting a vibe. No lie, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I look up this girl is watching me. Last night, she extended the friendly banter into 'touching', albeit not inappropriately, BUT a shoulder squeeze, back pat, side poke. Ugggh. I'm just really getting weirded out. ONE MORE DAY!

On an even crazier note...my kid had ear surgery and now we face a summer of not being able to get her ears wet. She's got some real structural issues with her inner ear which was the reasoning for this surgery, and to determine if she will need another surgery later. Regardless, she now has to stay dry. We got 2 different kinds of ear plugs, but she is so freaked out that she jumps out of the pool every 2 seconds to have me check the plugs. She is so afraid they are going to fall out and her head will combust. The pool is no longer fun. I guess I can put off that redecorating project after all....

CHICAGO - I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Chicago in July. The last time I went in July it was hotter than Atlanta, and THAT's HOT (channeling Paris Hilton...). Not to mention the fact that Kevin will be working almost the entire time, so I'll be flying solo. I LOVED it there the last time I went, but I also brought the kids along to keep me company. I haven't decided to definately NOT bring the girls, but I am more leaning towards getting away without them. I just don't know. I'm definately very happy all on my own, but I just can't decide if the airfare is worth it. Decisions, decisions....

The grind, time to get back to it.