Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Me!


Friday will be Self Love Day 2009 - I'll be thinking of something to love about ME between now and then. I'll be cramming for this test for the next 2 days........
Please go and visit Hilly to find out the official rules and to join in on the fun. And then, don't forget to come back here on FRIDAY and show me some love......
In other news....
I'm no longer sick - yay! I seriously had some bad germs because I felt horrible for a number of days. HOPEFULLY, no one else in this house gets to share that love!
MONDAY - Feb. 16 - there will be no mail, no banking, many businesses will be closed, school is out and there are a number of fantastic sales going on at your local retailers. You can all thank me that my birthday is such an all important day.
I am thrilled beyond belief that there is NO SCHOOL on Monday. One of the things that annoys me to no end is the constant slavery of the early school day. Monday, I will get to sleep late!! I spent 20 years of my life attending various educational institutions which required my early morning attendance. The holy grail of graduation was the very idea of not being chained to the school schedule ever again. Then I had to go and have kids. Apparently, I am not a morning person. I don't know when this happened because I spent most of my younger years being the first one up, wasting daylight was criminal. I guess this means I am actually getting old. I'm looking down the barrel of 38.
My current goal is to have every stitch of clothing in the house clean and on a hanger before midnight on Sunday. My only wish - to not have a pile of laundry ANY WHERE for one entire day. Fleeting dreams, but one can hope......